First time nude First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 07:58 AM

My wife and I were in Mexico earlier this year and she agreed to go to a topless or nude beach with me for the first time. We never got the opportunity to do so, regretably. We would still like to partake in this activity but wonder if there are any near us (St. Louis)
  • 51Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2017 at 09:19 PM

For first-time nudism with the wife, I recommend the clothing-optional'nudist resort.  It's a much better bet than the nude beach, because you never know what you might encounter there.

I took my wife to a nudist resort on our first time together.  I called ahead of time to make sure it would be ok for her to stay covered on her first trip.  She didn't want to be completely naked right away in front of other people.

We went, checked in and hung out outside the pool area.  She was dressed, I was naked. 

By the end of the day she had grown comfortable with the situation, and decided to get naked and meet other nudists.

Most nudist resorts allow first-timers to progress at their own pace, and are generally supportive of new wives visiting.  At the beach you may get more privacy, but without the support. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2014 at 01:36 PM

My first time wasn't by choice. In the 7th grade, my clothes were hidden while I was in the shower. The PE teacher didn't have anything for me to put on but a towel. I decided to go to class but without the towel. Most of the kids were laughing at me while I was walking through the halls to my locker. I didn't care. I proseeded to my next class, funny it was drama class lol. Only after I was seen buy Mrs. Talbert, for some time, did I get sent to the Pricipals office. He wanted me to wait in he office for my mom but I just left and started walking home.

I enjoyed it, and knew then I was a nudist.

I have never been afraid to be naked in public, just didn't know, untill recently, where with out getting arrested.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2014 at 01:12 AM

I went to a beach with my friend and she convinced me to take my clothes off. I was embarrassed at first but I grew to enjoy it

• View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2014 at 06:09 AM

My first nude day was as a teen ager.  I went PRIMITIVE camping and I was alone so I decided to go NUDE!  All the way, NADA stitch on from head to toe.  Now whenever I get the chance, I'm nude, at home or out in a place where it is permissable

Once while working in Florida I learned of a nudist park not too far from where I lived.  Why the nude parks  Have to be secretive about their location, I don't understand.  It should not be that way.

But I ventured to this camp, got a day pass and peeled off my clothes.  But when I got inside, I found a little surprise.  It was ALL MEN. I walked around and saw two women and twenty to thirty men. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2014 at 05:57 PM

MY FIRST TIME NUDE WAS IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY AT 17,IT WAS I ALWAYS LIKED BEEINGNUDE IN MY ROOM.WHEN I KNEW MY MUM AND SISTER WERE IN THE LOUNGE ,IWE NT DOWNSTAIRS NAKED WITH A TOWEL DRAPPED OVER MY FRONTAND WENT IN THE LOUNGE AND WALKED PAST THEM SHOWING MY BARE BUM THEN I SAID IVE DECIEDED TO BECOME A NUDIST AND AM GOINGTO TRY IT AT HOME FIRST,ILL KEEP MY FRONT COVERED UP SO AS I DONT EMBARESS YOU.MY MUM SAID WE DONT KNOW IF WEWILL BE EMARRESSED OR NOT ,MY SISTER SAID I WONT BE EMBARRESED IFYOU DROP THE TOWEL,BOTH OF THEM DIDNOT THINK ID DO IT .OK THEN WELL ARE YOU EMBARRESED COS IM NOT AND DROPPED THE TOWEL STANDING FULLY NUDE INFRONT OF THEM.IT FELT GREAT SEEING THEM LOOK AT ME THEY HAD A GOOD LAUGH WHEN I STATED GETTING RATHER EXCITED.SINCE THEN I WENT NAKED AT HOME ALL THE TIME.I WAS NERVOUS TO DO IT AT FIRST BUT IM GLAD I DID.MY SISTER TELLS ME SHES GLAD I DID IT TOO COS SHE LIKES SEEING ME NAKED.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2014 at 02:29 AM

I remember going skinny dipping with other people as early as 8 or 9 years old.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2014 at 06:09 AM

Nice body.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2014 at 09:10 AM

They are no nudist resorts or beaches here in Barbados, but i love being nude when i'am home alone i wish i could be alone again so i can be nude 24/7. I just love it being nude that's why i joined this site

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2014 at 08:29 AM

Yeah, I finally made it out to Hippie Hollow last week.  First time nude in front of a group of people.  It was great experience and will be back often.  Been a nudist in my backyard for over 10 years.  I should've been going out there all these years.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2014 at 12:51 PM

The first time I was exposed to the naturalist lifestyle, I was working in Germany. Yes, I had been out naked in public settings before but it was a cheap thrill and ended in masturbaton and horniness. At any rate, a gay German friend asked me if I would like to go to a nude beach with him. I was a little suspicious about his intent but curiosity got the better of me and we set out on a fine, sunny day to a quarry that filled in with water.

There were hundreds of nude people by the quarry, soaking in the sun. We stripped and walked to the edge where the men hung out exclusively. Now my friend was a good-lloking chap and had a dick half way down to his knees. But as we walked by the throngs of people, we noticed that I, the foreigner, was the one that every one was looking at. And I could look back taking in the lovely sight of people communing with nature and each other. All shapes, sizes -- wonderfully created, each unique, each special in their own way. No distinction in social class, all one big family, fully accepting of each other...

Yup, that is why I like unshackling myself of clothes and just hanging out...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 05:10 AM

I discovered Hippy Hollow about a year ago.  First time I had ever been naked and walking around other naked people. 

I too, had to ditch my buddy to go try it our.  LOVED it, and can't wait to get there again.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 05:57 PM

with friends as a youg kid.  As an adult my ex and I went skinney dipping all the time, spendinng all day at a swimming hole in the nude.  We went to many nude resorts and nude motel parties since '07

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2014 at 05:26 AM

Quoting Patrick72181:

Does it matter if you are religious to become a nudist?  I am looking to become a nudist for the first time.

Of course it doesn't. If that's what you want to pursue then go for it.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2014 at 02:40 PM

Does it matter if you are religious to become a nudist?  I am looking to become a nudist for the first time.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Actually my first being naked in a group was Platoe's Retreat in NYC. I was married then, still in graduate school and my wife finally agreed to go.  I'm originally from NYC, but we both agreed that we wouldn't "swing" with anyone else.  This was back in the early 70's when anytrhing went and pre-HIV.

It was nerve-wracking at first, but we both settled down and became very relaxed with the crowd; mostly 30's & 40's, pretty good looking group and wildly sexual.  We had sex in a group setting but only with each other.  We were so stimulated by all those "naked" bodies and sexual goings-on that we had the most explosive orgasms of our young lives.  Unfortunately as time went by and children came along we never had a chance to try asnything else but some occasional swinging with other couples.

The next time i had a chance to be nude was at Orient Beach, St. Martaan.  My girl friend went topless but I went totally nude.  Best vacation ever.  I loved that feeling and look forward to many more.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 08:59 AM

god you had a great set of sisters, do you still see them ? Bob

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

In front of my sisters they were all Oder than me ,

they wanted to see my 12 year old penis go to work. I saw them all naked and they wanted me to touch my penis. 4 of them. One of me so went to town and so did they. They are my sisters bit I had a great time seeing all of

us nude together. They likes my dink and Wantes to fuck me, but I masturbatrd for tuem and thet did for me. I love being nude with them

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2013 at 03:48 PM

Can't recall. Grew up on 5 acres and nudity was just a part of our lives. No one thought any different. After our parents split up our dad used to take us to a swim pond, sometimes with his girlfriend, sometimes without and we just enjoyed the day, naked. Later he used to take us to resorts. As we became pre-teens and started to become self-conscious, that pretty well became the end of that but I've always enjoyed being naked at every opportunity, just in more private settings but still outside whenever possible. Only this summer did I rediscover the joy of being nude and not having to hide it and it is freeing. Sadly winter will be upon us soon and, well, it'll be a little cold outside. Looking forward to a trip south in the new year to carry on where I left off. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 10:31 PM

i love being naked

Follow - email me when people comment